Graphite finds application in the manufacture of Mag - carbon refractory bricks for lining furnaces. Graphite crucibles for melting non-ferrous metals. Carbon brushes, Paints, Lubricants, Graphite brake lining and clutches for automobiles Pencils are produced from TAMIN Flaky graphite.
TECHNICAL DETAILS OF FLAKY GRAPHITE: Moisture Content - 0.5% (Max)
|GRAPHITE FLAKES F.C. GRADE||Volatile Matter (V.M) (Max.)||Ash Content (ASH) (Max.)||V.M. + ASH(Max.)|
PACKING: It will be packed in water proof HDPE Sacks. The quantity will be weighing 23 to 25 kg in each bag, which depends on the quality of Graphite packed.
TYPICAL SIZE ANALYSIS OF ASSORTED FLAKY GRAPHITE (APPROX)
|MESH (BSS)||WEIGHT PERCENT FLAKES|
|-72 + 150||35-45|
|-150 + 200||5-15|
Higher the F.C. content, the Flake size distribution would be on the finer side.
TYPICAL SIZE ANALYSIS OF DUST EXTRACT FINES GRAPHITE (APPROX.)
|MESH (BSS)||WEIGHT PERCENT D.E. FINES|
|-52 +200||30 - 40|
Graphite - Price Details
Valid from 22.09.2015 to 21.09.2016
|S.No||Graphite Grades||Tender Price Per Metric Ton
(For Tender buyer)
|I. GRAPHITE FLAKES|
|1||Upto 84% FC||Rs.35,285/-|
|2||85% - 87% FC||Rs.41,409/-|
|3||88% - 89% FC||Rs.45,315/-|
|11||D.E. Fines upto 84% FC||Rs.40,100/-|
|12||D.E. Fines 85% -87% FC||Rs.40,100/-|
|13||D.E. Fines 88% - 89% FC||Rs.40,100/-|
|14||D.E. Fines 90% - 91% FC||Rs.40,100/-|
|15||D.E. Fines 92% - 93% FC||Rs.40,500/-|
|16||D.E. Fines Above 94% FC||Rs.40,500/-|
(NB: For Adhoc Buyer the rate will be 105% of tender rate)
1. Loading Charges Rs.200/-per M.T.
2. Packing Charges Rs.1000/-per M.T.
Sales Tax :
1. CST @ 5%
2. CST against 'C' Form @ 2%
3. TNVAT @ 5%
Terms & Conditions
1. The prices are Ex-Factory at Sivagangai.
2. 'C' or 'H' forms as the case may be for the materials supplied should be sent to the office within 15days from the date of receipt of invoice, or otherwise ST will be charged at ruling rates. Our TIN 33790660324 and CST Regn.No.37487 with effect from 26.06.1978.
3. Buyers may inspect the minerals at our factory before despatch.
4. 100% advance payment should be made by means of RTGS or NEFT demand draft drawn in favour of 'TAMIL NADU MINERALS LIMITED' Chennai-5 payable at Chennai for the required quantity.
STATE BANK OF INDIA
PWD COMPLEX BRANCH
A/C NO: 10031641671
IFS CODE: SBIN0006489
Kindly inform your remittance through RTGS immediately to us on E.mail on the same day itself so as to contact our Bankers.
5. Materials once supplied cannot be taken back under any circumstances.
6. Buyers have to make their own arrangements to transport the minerals from our factory to their destination at their end.
7. Unloading of the minerals at buyers destination has to be done at their cost.
8. TAMIN cannot be made responsible for any loss pilferage,loss in weights,contamination,change of materials,change quality etc. If any occured during transit and goods once loaded from our factory are at the buyers risk.
9. Any rejection of materials shall be accepted only at our factory that to before loading. Rejection of materials outside our factory or at your destination cannot be accepted for any reason.
10. All the rates mentioned are liable for revision which will subsequently be intimated to the parties.
11. For the purpose of all disputes, suits and all other legal proceedings arising out of the trasaction,on account of the supply of material, or breach there of the court situated in "chennai city" alone shall have the jurisdiction in respect of all such disputes, suits or other legal proceedings.
12. Force Majure: Delivery period is given in good faith. However,for failure to carry out the obligation which may be occasioned by act of God. War,civil disturbances,disorder,Strike for want of labour Act or regulations of Government or authorities or agencies of similar circumstance beyond the control of TAMIN, TAMIN will not be held responsible.